Pages

Monday 22 January 2018

summer learning journey



on your blog. If you’ve seen the movie, you can include your favourite part! Tell us as much as you can about the movie. What is it about? Who are the main characters in the movie? What do they do in the movie? Where do they go?




My favorite part of the movie is when Maui sang his song to Moana. It was my favorite part because it was funny. The ocean chose Moana to return the heart of Tafiti. So Moana finds Maui and Maui help’s Moana return the heart of Tafiti. The main characters are Maui,Moana,grandma and the dad and the mum.They return the heart of Tafiti. They go to the ocean.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Diego,

    Thanks for completing this activity about the 2016 Disney movie, Moana. I'm pleased to hear that you've seen the movie before, isn't it beautifully animated? Disney is pretty good at that now though mind you, they've been animating for a very long time.
    I really respect that they chose to focus a movie on our collective Polynesian culture.

    I haven't seen the entirety of Moana because I can't stand Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnsons voice! I'm happy that he participated in the making of this though, being partly Samoan and Hawaiian himself.

    Do you know any other mythologies?

    Keep up the great work, e hoa.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete