Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

summer learning journey



Activity 2: Flying Cars

Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand ne
w car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:

I would chose the flying car because it can fly,and because flying cars are rare,and because
the others can't fly and because the flying car is faster.Two things I do not like about this car is it
is to big for the road and because it takes a lot of gas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Diego, I think you have definitely chosen the best car. I would choose the same one. I found it an easy decision, the only one with wings!

    Yes, flying to places like work and school would be a dream. You could skip traffic, leave later, and get there in a few seconds. Would you fly it to school and park on your classroom roof? The teachers and students would be so impressed!

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete