Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Summer learning journey



On your blog, post a picture of your favorite meal. Be sure to tell
us what it is and why it is your
favorite. You could also include the recipe if you have it so that
we can all try it!



This is a platter of sea food.
This is my favorite meal because when I put my lips on the oyster
I can feel salty wet slimy juicy,almost as good as mussel.
Crab is hard I rip the leg off and suck out the meat out and taste the soft juicy white flesh.The outside of the prawn is hard that's the shell.It's a light pink color.I smell for the oyster.I smell saltiness and I smell the fresh water at the bottom of the oyster.My tummy is growling for yummy seafood.And that's why I love this dish


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful platter of sea food!!!!

    Hi Diego,

    I'm reading your blog from Canada where I live in a province that isn't surrounded by ocean. Seafood isn't really something I'm very used to - I was raised on farm food such as chicken and beef. What a different diet you have, no doubt because of the very different part of the world in which you live with the ocean a stone's throw away. How wonderful that you like to eat such healthy food!!

    I'm so glad that you've chosen to be part of the Summer Learning Program this year. Good for you!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego,
    I liked the way you eat healthy food.Have you thought about checking your spelling before you blog because you spelt Grab instead of Crab and preview your work because it is not on the page of your blog.When I tried Crab it was delicious.When was the first time you tasted Crab?
    From Laki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think last last year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Diego,

    My name is Jordan and I'm the Kootuitui (Papakura, South Auckland) cluster manager. Alongside Billy, Cia and Leslie, I too have the pleasure of commenting on your blog.
    Well done for providing us with a photo of your favourite food, I must say that you're the first student I've seen post a photo of a seafood platter. Good on you for being unique, and for appreciating some really delicious kai moana.
    I love oysters and prawns however I'm a bit more sceptical about crabmeat and mussels.

    I enjoyed your description about how you felt when you ate this food— it made me hungry!

    Do you enjoy cooking with any of these ingredients?

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete