Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Summer learning journey



On your blog, compare the wharepuni to your own home. What are two similarities and two differe
nces between a wharepuni and your house?

1.Wharepuni has no door but my house does have a door.
2.The house is made out of wood and my house is not made out of wood.
3.I live in a apartment and this is not an apartment.

1.You can sleep in a wharepuni and you can sleep in my home to.

2.The roof is the same shape as my homes roof.



Image result for wharepuni

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Diego, it's awesome to see you've completed another activity. I hope you keep blogging until school goes back.

    I like how you've compared the traditional wharepuni with your own home. There are very distinct differences. Do you like in an apartment?

    I'm glad you've noted the difference in building materials too. Well done!

    Do you think you could live in a traditional wharepuni? Why or why not?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete