Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week one day five

On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.


  1. Black Ferns New Zealand women’s national rugby union team.
  2. Silver Ferns New Zealand national netball team.
  3. Ice Ferns New Zealand woman’s ice hockey team


Black Ferns sport Uniform


Silver Ferns sport Uniform


Ice Ferns sport Uniform


My favorite sports uniform out of Black Ferns New Zealand women’s national rugby union team. Silver Ferns New Zealand national netball team. Ice Ferns, New Zealand woman’s ice hockey team would be Ice ferns because there uniform is so puffed up and ready for action but if it was a sport then I would have said black ferns because I like rugby so much as I like basketball.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Diego, its Billy again from the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    Thanks for completing yet another activity and sharing your opinion on three different national sporting uniforms. I also like the Ice Ferns uniform, mostly because I haven't seen it before. I have been watching a lot of ice hockey lately. I really like the draw strings at the top by the neck. The giant silver fern also looks really cool.

    If you had to design a national sporting uniform - what would it look like? What colours would you include? What sport would it be for?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete