Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

My silent reading

I have read page 45-74 and this is what happened

When the were failing in the big robot Navin jumped down onto the big robot with a tiny robot that they use to grab the ear wax out of the robot. When Navin jumped down The girl said did you jump down with out a plan. Navin said no. The they said that the head was going to turned into a rocket so hold on to the head and then when they lifted of the robot body hit the ground and blew up and when the head crashed they all survived. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Diego,
    My name is Ziggy from Wainui Beach School Gisborne NZ. I like how you told the story really clear and good for the reader to understand. Maybe next time you could tell us what book you are reading. Anyway great job on the blog post. I can't wait to be seeing more of your blog post.
    From Ziggy

    ReplyDelete