Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Recount practice

Brainstorm


Who? My uncle Tavita,my cousin Tavita and a few of my cousins from Samoa and me.


Where? We were going to see them make an umu,then we went up the mountains in Samoa.


How?we went in a four wheeler car.


Why?we went to Samoa for a reunion then we went to my papas side to take them to the mountains.


1 of the coolest and baddest days in samoa


One super duper sunny morning in Samoa my dad woke me up Because he asked me if I wanted to go and see them cook the umu.


Then I said yes. My dad looked out side to see if they are gone but they weren't gone. I asked him why he looked out side.


He said he looked out side because he was checking that they haven't gone to do the umu.


When my dad said he was going to ask my mum if we can go see the umu. My mum said no because if you are taking Diego then you have to take Sani and Dre.


Then my dad said we can’t go. But my dad asked my uncle Tavita if I could go with him to see them use the umu. He said yes.


My mum,dad,Sani,Dre and Christian were going to wash our cloths at the laundromat. When they left I was playing with Jonah. we were playing catch with the ball.


When we were about to leave a ran to find Jonah and tell him that we were about to leave. when I ran back to My uncle he said I am sitting in the boot in the back of the car.


There was lots of cloths in the back of the car. When we left it was bumpy and my bottom was hurting when they hit a bump.


When we got there we were playing catch. then we went in the boot of the car with some of my other cousins too.


We were going to the mountains. I don't know why. when we got there we got out of the boot and we went into this forest.


Inside the forest was a grave. I asked them whose grave is this. They said this is our ancestors grave.


I said why did they buried him in the forest?Why did they just buried him in the cemetery. They said they buried him here because he owns the mountain.


People that weren't related could not come in. My aunt husband could not come because he was not related. But when were taking photos my aunt said to my uncle that could not come in said you have permission to come in.


After we took photos we all went back to the car.we were all driving around the mountains. we went through water.


When we drove of the mountain we were on a normal road. My uncle done a lot of over taking. He overtook 15 cars in one day.


When we got back to our hotel we got out of the car it was raining so I ran all the way to our room so I could go in but it was locked.

I was so wet. I saw Christian and Joseph. They said that my mum and dad are at the pools.



I said yes because that means we are going to go swimming. When I ran all the way to the pool I saw my mum and dad and My little brothers in their swimming togs.


We ate taro chips and drank coke. My mum said I can just swim in these cloths. I said yes.


When  we were in the pool…………


Someone screamed there is poo in the pool. We all thought the were lying but they told the truth because everyone saw the man pick up the poo with a net.


When I got home I was the first person in the shower I had put a huge blob of shampoo on my hair and extra soap.


Time:37 minutes 54s point 68     

No comments:

Post a Comment